- Aisin Grease is multipurpose grease with ISO 220 base oil, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors.
- Aisin Grease has high drop point, usable wide temperature range.
- Smooth, buttery texture, yellowish, translucent, general purpose automotive and industrial grease with adhesive properties manufactured from lithium soap and containing an oxidation inhibitor.
- General Purpose Automotive and Industrial Grease with grade NLGI 2, 3
- Most automotive grease applications including wheel bearings, ball joints, universal joints and linkages.
- Industrial ball and roller bearing, plain bearing, needle bearing.
- General industrial applications where EP characteristics are not needed.
- Protects bearings from damage under light-load or shock-load conditions.
- Lubricates effectively in wet conditions due to its resistance to water washout.
- Provides long service life through high oxidation stability.
- Resists leakage from bearing through good mechanical stability.
- Does not run down and gives continuous lubrication thanks to its excellent tackiness.